Tendering

grifdoglover

Is there a priority line for Owners/Vista/Oceania Suite passengers for tenders?  Our upcoming cruise will have five tender ports, and we almost never use Oceania shore excursions so this is pretty important.

This will be our first cruise on Oceania post Covid.  In pre-covid times when we stayed in an Owners suite, we asked our butlers and they told us at tender ports, you go to a certain stairway and show them your key card and they will let you on without a ticket.  Is that still the way it works?  Also, we have only ever stayed in Owners Suites, and this time we will only be in an Oceania Suite, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

10 hours ago, Torquer said:

Is there a priority line for Owners/Vista/Oceania Suite passengers for tenders?  Our upcoming cruise will have five tender ports, and we almost never use Oceania shore excursions so this is pretty important.

This will be our first cruise on Oceania post Covid.  In pre-covid times when we stayed in an Owners suite, we asked our butlers and they told us at tender ports, you go to a certain stairway and show them your key card and they will let you on without a ticket.  Is that still the way it works?  Also, we have only ever stayed in Owners Suites, and this time we will only be in an Oceania Suite, so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

No tender priority line for suites that I'm aware of.  O's excursions get priority, but you can go to where excursions and get a ticket to join one of the excursion tenders if there is room.

11 hours ago, Torquer said:

I have heard top suites  OS OC & VS  just go to the tender platform  no need to go to the lounge

You can ask your Butler to show you the way

14 hours ago, Torquer said:

There's nothing worse than having to travel under reduced circumstances. (Please take this as the good-natured ribbing it was intended...)

• Haha 2