CRYSTAL website allows you to create an account now

USCAdventurer

I just went to the Crystal website and it allowed me to create my account and it had my saling informaition.  Now I just have to fill in the blanks for my personal information.

Just thought I'd let everyone know you can do this too!

• Thanks 2

I think I appreciate the info, BUT, I just went to the Crystal website and could not find any evidence of a place to create/update my account.  We are fully paid for Serenity BTB in Sept-Oct.

When is your cruise ?  Perhaps the account function is available only to those booked on the first few cruises ??  Bob S.

I went to the Crystal website this morning.  In the upper right hand corner of the screen, it says login and I clicked on login and it took me to the passender dashboard. I completed all the required information like login name and password.  Then I completed my personal information lkes address and phone number.  Then I went to the passport screen and put in that information.

Arouind two weeks ago I had called Crystal to find out when I could create my account and they told me the site would be ready June 1, 2023 and it was for me.  My sailing date is May 9, 2024 on Symphony.

Do you need to have a cruise booked to be able to create an account? I do not have one yet. Out of curiosity I gave it a try, and it didn't work. 

image.thumb.png.33585b0aaec516ba3ae44f8a829ca8aa.png

image.thumb.png.ebbe79e757500f51324c1d52ef0f9635.png

image.thumb.png.af14d7abfdab7eb1a1d89b5d105a4b71.png

I entered all my information, but got this:

image.thumb.png.76dd947c9508c3a7a84c3df9240a9e6d.png

Edited by Leejnd4

On the top right hand corner of the Crystal Web Page there is 'LOG IN / REGISTER'

First: Register

Second: Sign In

A Welcome Page appears.

On the left: My Bookings

On the right: Account Settings

From 'My Bookings' find your bookings with your name, booking number and CS number.

Thereafter complete all the mandatory information about yourself and your preferences.

Quite straightforward.     

Got It!  I assumed my prior account was carried over - it's not.

So signed up, but now the descriptions of the tours that I was able to see before I signed up are no longer there on the sign up page.  It shows what tours I can sign up for, but with only a 1 or 2 sentence overview. Previously, there was a longer more detailed description.

I did reserve Umi!  🙂  

This is very strange.

We’ve been trying to find this on our IPad, and the sign in link is not there.

We just went to the desk top, and it IS there….

hopefully, they’ll fix this glitch!

I would call Crystal and let them know what issues you are having.  They are very friendly and seem to want to know of any glitches.

On the screen that shows my booking and ship itinerary, it says that shore excursions and dining reservations can be made 60 days prior to saling.  

It is right in the top right hand corner.

2023-06-02_11-18-17.thumb.png.3cf8ce0e857d1040f719300f58e050df.png

When you create your account it will ask you to verify the email by sending you an email. Mine was right there but if you don't see it check your spam folder.

When you provide your passenger details take your time and when you save changes sometimes it takes three or four times clicking on the button.

When you make restaurant reservations take your time.

Keith

59 minutes ago, Leejnd4 said:

Do you need to have a cruise booked to be able to create an account? I do not have one yet. Out of curiosity I gave it a try, and it didn't work. 

image.thumb.png.33585b0aaec516ba3ae44f8a829ca8aa.png

image.thumb.png.ebbe79e757500f51324c1d52ef0f9635.png

image.thumb.png.af14d7abfdab7eb1a1d89b5d105a4b71.png

I entered all my information, but got this:

image.thumb.png.76dd947c9508c3a7a84c3df9240a9e6d.png

I figured out how to get the log in info appear.

if you don’t see “login” in the upper right hand corner, on your devices/computer you MUST resize the web page to a smaller size. Then the log in info will appear.

My iPad is set to 115%. Once I reduced to 85% the entire home page page appears, including missing the login info.

Kate

Edited by Summer Time
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

I am very frustrated by all of this.  I am at the same point I was in post #2 above and as was bayonejoe.

I am working on a desktop PC running Windows 10 -- no "i" - anything.  This is my only computer.

The whole line with phone #, login/register, etc., which people have reproduced above in screen shots does NOT appear on my screen.  If changing screen size worked for someone on an iPad,  that's fine.  I'm happy for them.  If this can be done on a PC, it's a mystery to me.  Is my only solution to call Crystal??   Bob S.

URGENT UPDATE  -- success on a PC !!

Clicked on the 3 dots (for settings) in upper right corner of my Google Chrome screen.

Found "Zoom"   Reduced size of font to 80% --  wanted line appeared !!  (very small type, legible but not too easy to read 2 1/2 weeks short of age 81).  Bob S.

• Like 2

2bobs    you might try changing brownsers.    if you're using chrome, try using microsoft edge or another browser

just read your last post.  congratulations on getting online with crystal!!!!

Edited by USC Adventurer
  • Like 2

So, I was able to finally log in. However, a message came up saying that my documentation is incomplete. Started adding information required. Got to additional information required, at this point it would not open.

just got off the phone with Crystal and was told that the site was having problems.

And to try again tomorrow. Frustrating.

My cruise is in 59 days and I can't get past this:

If I try clicking on my bookings in the first image, I get a big nothing. 

When I go to update profile I get the second picture.

The only other thing I can do is change my PW or sign up for emails. 

And it's not showing my September cruise at all.

I signed up, got the email from them and signed in. 

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 10.10.43 PM copy.jpg

Screen Shot 2023-06-02 at 10.18.22 PM copy.jpg

Edited by AtA

No place for me to give my passenger details!

And it says documentation incomplete but nowhere to fill in incomplete documentation.

I'm on an iMac and using Safari.

Edited by AtA

3 hours ago, AtA said:

No place for me to give my passenger details!

And it says documentation incomplete but nowhere to fill in incomplete documentation.

I'm on an iMac and using Safari.

I would like to help you but struggling to understand what your screen looks like.

After I sign in I have two large boxes that looks like this.

I then click on the left and go from there.

I did close the browser without logging off and when I went back in the box on the left automatically goes voyages by voyage and doesn't say documentation incomplete but rather shows a photo for each voyages and and start and end location and how many days before it begins.

Using Safari and a iMac.

Keith

2023-06-03_00-23-59.thumb.png.b292187199bdcd9bd5c0d35299a4f384.png

Keith, the top picture above is exactly what I see. It is not a box. It is that long rectangle that says on it documentation incomplete. But if I try and click on any of it, I can't. Nothing happens.

37 minutes ago, AtA said:

Keith, the top picture above is exactly what I see. It is not a box. It is that long rectangle that says on it documentation incomplete. But if I try and click on any of it, I can't. Nothing happens.

Got it. Not sure why you can't go further. Do you see a spinning circle. If you do and once it stops you should be able to get in.

If you can't try to restart your computer but before you do make sure Safari is truly closed by clicking on the apple icon in the top left hand corner and clicking on force quit and highlighting safari to force it to quit if it is showing.

Keith

1 hour ago, AtA said:

Suggest you remove all Crystal cookies from your computer and start over.

If on Ipad, click the two lines in the upper left portion of the screen.  "Log in register" will appear at the bottom left.

• Like 1