For those of you who have lost your Norwegian Epic cruise from Dec 2023 to Apr 2024

We have managed to rebook on Dawn in Nov this year at a very reasonable price using the 20% FCC and paying a £100 penalty to British Airways to change our flights to Lisbon and back ...so all is not lost.

Although limited to a handfull of cruises to choose from in April of next year...the 20% FCC can be applied to any European cruise the rest of the year and there are some bargains out there.

Although not ideal...its better than losing out on the airfare we paid for the Lisbon trip.

• Like 1

I booked a British Isles cruise in Otober  (Star) instead of the Canary islands one in February. It was pretty much the only one I could fit in with my schedule, but I think it's a very good choice for me and I'm excited to be able to return to Edinburgh and Inverness that I visited oh so many years ago. And to get a glimpse of other places that intrigue me. 

I kept my Lisbon return air ticket (from Sweden). Just changed the return date (10 Euro so no big deal) to make a 4 day visit in Lisbon since my daughter insists I'll love it there and should have done that in connection with the cruise anyway. Both the Lisbon ticket and tickets to London were cheap(ish), so I'm happy!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 2:00 AM, macattack1111 said:

We have managed to rebook on Dawn in Nov this year at a very reasonable price using the 20% FCC and paying a £100 penalty to British Airways to change our flights to Lisbon and back ...so all is not lost.

Although limited to a handfull of cruises to choose from in April of next year...the 20% FCC can be applied to any European cruise the rest of the year and there are some bargains out there.

Although not ideal...its better than losing out on the airfare we paid for the Lisbon trip.

So,,, the charge fee can be claimed on your insurance. 

If you are not insured, a calm, pleasant letter to NCL may get you reimbursement. NCL has provided us compensation above what the offered several times. But we have asked nicely, not flaming and demanding stuff.