Carnival Venezia - December 06, 2024 - Ultimate Southern Caribbean

• Host Kat changed the title to Carnival Venezia - December 06, 2024 - Ultimate Southern Caribbean
On 6/4/2023 at 4:03 AM, BettyPC said:

Hi - Betty & Bill from Ocala, FL.  Looking forward to sailing this ship.  It looked beautiful and we couldn't resist!

Betty

Howdy!

This Roll Call title had to be edited. Members cannot find it using the Roll Call Finder Tool since a numeric date format was used. The Tool requires an alpha date format.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Host Kat said:

Howdy!

This Roll Call title had to be edited. Members cannot find it using the Roll Call Finder Tool since a numeric date format was used. The Tool requires an alpha date format.

Hope this will be helpful and glad to have you aboard Cruise Critic!

Happy sails,

Host Kat

Thank you!

Betty

• Thanks 1

On 7/2/2023 at 2:42 PM, LKlitsch said:

My husband and I are booked along with 2 other couples.  We have never been on a Journey cruise.  We will be on the Venezia in August this year.

Welcome aboard, we will also be on the Venezia in September going to Canada. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Don't know where I have been - but obviously asleep at the wheel!   This will be great.  Anyone staying in NYC for a few days?    I am thinking I need to do that.  Would love to see Rockefeller Center - haven't seen it for decades.   

Betty

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

We are Brian and Trish from Tulsa, OK.  Just now started thinking about this cruise as air fares should be available shortly.  Thought I better check the Roll Call on here and see what is going on.  Appears to be slow so far.

Hello everyone, we will be sailing along with another couple.  This will be cruise 18 for me and 19 for my wife and our first trip to NY city and the first Southern Caribbean for both of us.

On 1/2/2024 at 1:25 PM, brino99 said:

We are Brian and Trish from Tulsa, OK.  Just now started thinking about this cruise as air fares should be available shortly.  Thought I better check the Roll Call on here and see what is going on.  Appears to be slow so far.

These roll calls are dying a slow death. The other social media site is much more active with 250 members for this sailing. There are already 2 slot pulls and 1 gift exchange scheduled.

Carnival Venezia December 6, 2024

We purchased our air the other day. We're flying in on Dec 3rd.

Edited by klfrodo

12 hours ago, klfrodo said:

These roll calls are dying a slow death. The other social media site is much more active with 250 members for this sailing. There are already 2 slot pulls and 1 gift exchange scheduled.

Carnival Venezia December 6, 2024

We purchased our air the other day. We're flying in on Dec 3rd.

Are you talking about Facebook?  I have done a bad job of getting plugged into Facebook, but my wife has done a better job of it.  I don't know if she has signed up for this one or not.  Your post reminded me I need to start checking flights.

7 hours ago, brino99 said:

Are you talking about Facebook?  I have done a bad job of getting plugged into Facebook, but my wife has done a better job of it.  I don't know if she has signed up for this one or not.  Your post reminded me I need to start checking flights.

Cryptically speaking, this site does not allow us to specifically name other social media sites.

But maybe.

36 minutes ago, klfrodo said:

Cryptically speaking, this site does not allow us to specifically name other social media sites.

But maybe.

Once upon a time you couldn't post email addresses either, but I have seen a few on here.  I still "cryptically" post mine.

• 2 weeks later...

Carl and Seher here.  We are booked on this trip.  We've sailed once on the Venezia before out of NYC to Canada and really enjoyed the ship.  We live just south of Cape Canaveral, so the one-way out of NYC is perfect for us.   Looking forward to meeting some of you on board.  

• 2 months later...
On 9/21/2023 at 4:08 PM, BettyPC said:

Don't know where I have been - but obviously asleep at the wheel!   This will be great.  Anyone staying in NYC for a few days?    I am thinking I need to do that.  Would love to see Rockefeller Center - haven't seen it for decades.   

Betty

We always stay at the RIU Times Square when in NYC.  It is located 3 blocks from Times Square and on Restaurant Row. I highly recommend it foe a safe and convenient place to stay.