AMA Semi-Live on Celebrity Reflection 06/01 - 06/10 in Europe - Concierge Class

BazingAu

LauraS
This post was recognized by LauraS!

"Congrats on your first "Live from..." Thanks for generously sharing your time at sea with everyone at Cruise Critic!"

BazingAu was awarded the badge '"Live from...."'

I’m currently on the Celebrity Reflection sailing in Europe. We just finished up Day 4 in Ajaccio Corsica. Next is Genoa Italy. We booked 2 rooms in Concierge Class and did not bid on Move Up. I think there’s been some confusion of what’s included in Concierge Class after the “Changes of 2023” took effect. Here’s what we have received or observed so far:

Embarkation lunch - no short rib. They replaced it with Beef Bourguignon instead. It was nice because the buffet was crazy packed, but would have definitely preferred the short rib instead.

Celebrity tote bag (can take home) - one in each room. I was very happy to see this! It’s my first X cruise, so I’m happy to add this to my collection.

Celebrity card case (can take home) - one in each room. Again, very happy to receive this.

Umbrellas - a small and large umbrella is provided for use (cannot take home).

Binoculars - a set of binoculars are provided for use, but ours was kind of broken (cannot take home).

Lounger chairs, ottomans, and table for use on balcony.

Massaging shower head in shower.

Upgraded bath products to use from CO Bigelow.

Plush robes for use (cannot take home), but no slippers.

Cloth laundry bag for use (cannot take home).

We have not asked for our bottle of wine - we don’t drink, but the insert card describing the concierge benefits says no substitutes.

I find the daily canapés kinda neat and is nice to get something everyday, but I guess maybe they’re not for everyone.

I think those were all the things people ask about, but feel free to ask me anything (AMA). Will reply when I get a chance.

Edited by BazingAu
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

• BazingAu changed the title to AMA Semi-Live on Celebrity Reflection 06/01 - 06/10 in Europe - Concierge Class