Roll Call M&G Door Prizes

cball23

I am putting together our November Carnival Dream Meet & Greet and am looking for ideas for door prizes and games. I was thinking of smaller things to hand out and doing drawings for bigger items. This is my first time putting something like this together, let alone doing it for strangers!

5 hours ago, cball23 said:

I am putting together our November Carnival Dream Meet & Greet and am looking for ideas for door prizes and games. I was thinking of smaller things to hand out and doing drawings for bigger items. 

Welcome to CC!

I have done multiple Meet & Mingles (no officers expected) on HAL and never provided door prizes nor have there been games. I provide Avery 2x3.5" labels and Sharpies to fill them out with CC ID and first names, then let people mingle. 

I did attend one RCI M&M that was coordinated by the ship. No chance to meet fellow passengers at all. There were drawings for prizes (I guess). We left early, it was not that fun.

If door prizes and games are a Carnival thing, you might want to post there:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forum/133-carnival-cruise-lines/

I’ve attended M&Gs for large groups, and after on time never bring a gift for an exchange.  I am a minimal packer, don’t have room to take anything, or bring more home.  Most don’t last long enough for games.  EM