Itinerary/Ship Comparison Norwegian Fjords

I am currently looking at two cruises both of which leave from Southampton.  Any thoughts or recommendations on which you would prefer would be greatly appreciated.

1. Celebrity Apex 8 Nights in an Edge Villa (side balcony, 2nd floor has door from room to Retreat Sundeck) 

-Ports : Nordfjordeid, Flam, Geiranger, Alesund, Kristiansand

2. Royal Caribbean Anthem 7 Nights in the Royal Loft (large aft balcony and 2 side balconies) 

-Ports : Bergen, Olden, Geiranger, Haugesund

Thank you!

Both are good itineraries- personally I would also include the choice of ship/cruise line in the equation.
Option 1 includes the two iconic ports of Flåm and Geiranger as well as Ålesund.

Option 2 also includes Geiranger. Olden is quite a good alternative to Flåm - Olden has the Loen Skylift and Briksdal Glacier. Also Bergen, an iconic coastal city with many good sights.

Nordfjordeid, Kristiansand and Haugesund are less interesting ports.

Balcony is fine but when sailing through the deep fjords it is necessary to be on the upper deck to enjoy the beautiful panorama. Sailing into the fjords starts at sunrise - approx. 4:30 am.

They both look great....    Ship is personal preference, but we were on the Apex last summer and it is my favorite ship of 20+ that we have been on... really beautiful ship and food was excellent. ....  We have not been on the RCCL Anthem but have been on Oasis class a few times, etc.     I am sure Anthem is nice too.

Considering you have 2 sea days to and from Southampton, I would vote for the 8 day cruise and getting one more port stop in, even though you are giving up Bergen which is a nice stop.

• Thanks 1