The Bad News is We Have To Cancel Our Cruise But The Good Thing About It Is...

Have a Navigator of the Seas Western cruise (our 1st hump cabin as well as balcony stateroom) booked for Nov 11th 2006. Looks like it will have to be cancelled & put off for some time. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with 1st child:D & due date would be he day after the ship departs:eek:. I can't beleive it! We have been looking so forward to this trip since it was booked last June. What have others done in this situation? I am so nervous but know this is normal for a 1st timer. Can't I have the baby on the cruise & have the best of both worlds! haha:rolleyes:

Can you move the date up? They allow you to cruise up to 26 weeks. I am also currently pregnant and I am due September 8th. We will be cruising on Adventure on May 7. I'll be 23 weeks at the time and I am so excited! Plus our bar tab will be lower! If you can afford it I would recommend going sometime early to mid second trimester. That way the exhaustion and morning sickness have hopefully worn off and you can have a great time! Plus your bar bill will be much less!!!

Jen~~

Going Platinum on Adventure May 7, 2006

Second child due 9-8-06. 1st Paige 8-11-04 :)

Have a Navigator of the Seas Western cruise (our 1st hump cabin as well as balcony stateroom) booked for Nov 11th 2006. Looks like it will have to be cancelled & put off for some time. I found out yesterday that I am pregnant with 1st child:D & due date would be he day after the ship departs:eek:. I can't beleive it! We have been looking so forward to this trip since it was booked last June. What have others done in this situation? I am so nervous but know this is normal for a 1st timer. Can't I have the baby on the cruise & have the best of both worlds! haha:rolleyes:

OF COURSE you can, Dyanna. Why do you think they have those hot tubs?!??!?!? ;) ;)

Congrats to those who are expecting! Just more coming into the world to enjoy crusing!!!!

And it will give you someone to share cruising with later on as we are taking our 14 yr. old DD on her 1st cruise July 1st and my DH and I can't wait to share her excitement and know she'll be hooked just like us!

Enjoy and know that there's always a cruise out there waiting for you.

Sue

Congratulations! Same thing happened to us last year. We'd booked a Hawaiian cruise a year ahead of time and had to cancel it because I'd have been 34 weeks pregnant. Turned out that our son was born--prematurely--smack dab in the middle of the cruise that the rest of the family went on without us.

He's now a happy, healthy 10-month-old.....who was booked onto his first cruise when he was just one week old. He'll be 18 months old when we board the ship in November.

Lorasmom: Congratulation to you too! This is very exciting for both of us. Wish you well & lots of happines!!:p

I can't wait for the time when I can take my child on a cruise. There is so much of this world to see & the more you see the more you can appreciate how beautiful this world really is.

Now that is worth the wait! I delivered my 3rd baby at 24 weeks, thank goodness we were at home and not in the Carribean. I would wait until after as well. How exciting for both of you! And Dyanna, I love your name...mine is Dyan!

Take care!

Now that is worth the wait! I delivered my 3rd baby at 24 weeks, thank goodness we were at home and not in the Carribean. I would wait until after as well. How exciting for both of you! And Dyanna, I love your name...mine is Dyan!

Take care!

As the mother of preemies (I go at 24 weeks) I get that completly SunnieD. We had one 24 weeker (he passed), a 29 weeker and a 33 weeker (sort of like giving birth to a toddler) and I get so nervous when people ask to cruise in the third trimester!

The 29 weeker is tearing my house apart right now. Two year olds, BAH HUMBUG!

Archived