Finding your dinning reservations on my Medallion

Can I see my reservations I have chosen on my Princess Medallion?  When I go into Ocean ready and push on dining, it wants me to choose my time and place to dine, but I have already done this.  Also is there a way I can find out when my Medallions are going to arrive?  Last time we received them weeks in advance, but getting really close to the cruise and we are leaving a week early.

26 minutes ago, C & C Love to Cruise said:

Can I see my reservations I have chosen on my Princess Medallion?  When I go into Ocean ready and push on dining, it wants me to choose my time and place to dine, but I have already done this.  Also is there a way I can find out when my Medallions are going to arrive?  Last time we received them weeks in advance, but getting really close to the cruise and we are leaving a week early.

As far as your dining reservations...it is much easier to see on a tablet/laptop/desktop via the "web-based" applet.  You can see much easier the number of days and it clearly shows what you have booked.  I gave up on trying to do this on the app a long time ago...though I hear it is much better now.  I tend to do everything on a desktop...

5 minutes ago, Rick&Jeannie said:

As far as your dining reservations...it is much easier to see on a tablet/laptop/desktop via the "web-based" applet.  You can see much easier the number of days and it clearly shows what you have booked.  I gave up on trying to do this on the app a long time ago...though I hear it is much better now.  I tend to do everything on a desktop...

I see it on my lap top, but couldn't on my tablet. Thank you for replying 

4 hours ago, C & C Love to Cruise said:

They are usually shipped about 14 days before and you should get them about 10-12 days before sailing.

Most of the time we get a shipped notice. Usually comes in a Princess bubble envelope by USPS.

DMW on the App should show which MDR, date and time you have chosen, for each day.  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/8/2023 at 1:33 PM, C & C Love to Cruise said:

To view your dining reservations on the app ---

Clicking the DINING Icon on the bottom menu (or Dine My Way option if you scroll about 2/3 of the way down)

Under "Personalize Your Dining Experience" select "View or book individual daily reservations"

Select the day your reservation is on from the top menu bar (you may need to scroll right to left)

Your reservation should show (you may need to scroll down a bit to view)

Hope this is helpful.