Tea Forte

FritzG

Does QM2 have a good selection of Tea Forte sachets?  When we were onboard last summer they had only one flavor for the first14 days of our cruise, and for the last 7 days they added on herbal tea.  If they don't have jasmine, mango peach, or white ambrosia I'll have to bring my own tea.  

13 minutes ago, FritzG said:

Does QM2 have a good selection of Tea Forte sachets?  When we were onboard last summer they had only one flavor for the first14 days of our cruise, and for the last 7 days they added on herbal tea.  If they don't have jasmine, mango peach, or white ambrosia I'll have to bring my own tea.  

Last September we only had herbal beside English Afternoon or Earl Grey in PG.

My old time favorite is Darjeeling...... 

18 minutes ago, BklynBoy8 said:

Last September we only had herbal beside English Afternoon or Earl Grey in PG.

My old time favorite is Darjeeling...... 

Thanks, that's what I was worried about.  We paid extra for the no alcohol package for my husband's coffee drinks and my Tea Forte. 

My wife was happy with the Forte English Breakfast, however she didn't find it any better than the Twinings. As with various other things, it was sometimes difficult to find stock of it last June.

At home she drinks PG Tips, but Typhoo works fairly well with hard water and suspect Yorkshire might be ok as well. Those blended for use with soft Scottish water don't always taste as good here.

When drinking Traditional British Tea she is looking for a relatively high caffeine content and no fancy added fragrances, late at night she might consider drinking camomile tea although a Grand Marnier would invariably trump that!

we use Yorkshire at home, started in 2003 and never looked back, but we have a huge variety of herbal and fruit teas from both twinnings and The English Tea Company.... the ritual of Camomile or other herbal/fruity combination for evening is something I assume we would be able to have in our trip...glad this post is here, I know now we will need to bring our own... because of health issues I drink green tea through the day...

• 1 month later...