Debarkation Port tours and transfers

zumbalover

We will be on our first Oceania cruise, July 21-Aug 5 Reykjavik to Oslo. We have a flight out of Oslo at 4:00 pm so are looking for a transfer/part day tour of Oslo with a drop off at the airport. I don't see anything listed on the shore excursions page for Oslo, nor airport transfers available. Does Oceania not offer an airport transfer with shore excursion on the last day like other cruises do? 

39 minutes ago, zumbalover said:

We will be on our first Oceania cruise, July 21-Aug 5 Reykjavik to Oslo. We have a flight out of Oslo at 4:00 pm so are looking for a transfer/part day tour of Oslo with a drop off at the airport. I don't see anything listed on the shore excursions page for Oslo, nor airport transfers available. Does Oceania not offer an airport transfer with shore excursion on the last day like other cruises do? 

I would doubt it because of the few percentage of passengers that travel on flights that late in the day from  western European cities. Most cruise passengers heading for N. America or other European cities have flight times such that passengers have to be at the airport too early in the day to allow for tour time. Different than cruises disembarking in the U.S., South America or Asia where many flights leave later in the day.

7 hours ago, zumbalover said:

Within a week of disembarkation, you’ll get a form to fill out regarding your plans (and any needs) for leaving. Along with that, you’ll possibly get a combo offering for tour(s) and transfers. Those continuing on a next segment will get their own form with “changeover” day tours listed. 

usually a few days before the end of the cruise you get the Disembarkation sheet  on the back they usually have transfers  with & without tours to the airport  for  a fee

You could always ask Destinations services  once you are onboard if they have  anything  for Oslo