Cruise Director Schedule Question

yankees2738

1 hour ago, Butterbean1000 said:

Does anyone know what happened to Dr E?  We had him on a couple of cruises, he was great.

I know he was doing some sort of work on a Netflix show recently. Not sure if he has left Carnival completely or if he is still doing some sort of shore side office job for Carnival now-a-days.

• Thanks 1

On 9/17/2023 at 12:08 AM, Saint Greg said:

He’s a new CD.

Hi Greg, I have a totally unrelated question. I looked at the Punchliner Comedy schedule on your site and it has a gap the week we'll be on Horizon. Do you know if there will be comedians on the ship the week of Christmas?

9 minutes ago, Ideb said:

Hi Greg, I have a totally unrelated question. I looked at the Punchliner Comedy schedule on your site and it has a gap the week we'll be on Horizon. Do you know if there will be comedians on the ship the week of Christmas?

You'll have four. I just don't get all of the schedules. If you see a comedian I don't have listed, send me their names. Sometimes they have schedules posted online and I just don't know about them yet. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

You'll have four. I just don't get all of the schedules. If you see a comedian I don't have listed, send me their names. Sometimes they have schedules posted online and I just don't know about them yet. 

Wow, four? That will be great! I did a search on the social media Punchliner group and didn't come up with anything that week but if I do I will let you know. You will most likely know way before I do so I will be checking the schedule on your site often until our cruise. 

2 minutes ago, Ideb said:

Wow, four? That will be great! I did a search on the social media Punchliner group and didn't come up with anything that week but if I do I will let you know. You will most likely know way before I do so I will be checking the schedule on your site often until our cruise. 

I mean after your cruise. Let me know who you had. I get a million emails asking who comedians are going to be. I always tell them let me know who you had so maybe I can get that comedian's schedule next time. Guess how many people have actually come back and told me? 0.

9 minutes ago, Ideb said:

As long as that's a 7+ day cruise. Just remembered I think Horizon does the 6-8 deal. If it's 6 days or less you'll only get 2.

9 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

As long as that's a 7+ day cruise. Just remembered I think Horizon does the 6-8 deal. If it's 6 days or less you'll only get 2.

Gotcha! I will try to remember to come back and let you know which comedians we have. This one is an 8 day.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
On 9/18/2023 at 9:16 PM, Saint Greg said:

I mean after your cruise. Let me know who you had. I get a million emails asking who comedians are going to be. I always tell them let me know who you had so maybe I can get that comedian's schedule next time. Guess how many people have actually come back and told me? 0.

Update: Saint Greg, the comedians on our December 23-31st cruise were Dylan Vattelana, Manny Oliviera, Rafi Gonzales and Keith Nelson.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Ideb said:

Update: Saint Greg, the comedians on our December 23-31st cruise were Dylan Vattelana, Manny Oliviera, Rafi Gonzales and Keith Nelson.

Thanks! See this is where that’s helpful. I didn’t know about Rafi. A quick search and now I have his schedule to add to my page.

http://www.rafigonzalez.com/shows.html

Edited by Saint Greg

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Saint Greg said:

Thanks! See this is where that’s helpful. I didn’t know about Rafi. A quick search and now I have his schedule to add to my page.

http://www.rafigonzalez.com/shows.html

We really liked Rafi. He is a Puerto Rican guy now living in the USA and that was what a lot of his comedy was about. My son saw him one evening after the show and talked to him. He was very personable and funny. We also thought Keith Nelson was very nice. Now if you can just find out who will be on March 16-23 on Jubilee???

Edited by Ideb
  • Like 1