After 5 months..

It finally came! I thought for sure there was no way it was going to show up. On board, we were told it was out of stock but fill out the form and they'll mail it. After almost 5 months, it showed up today! Completely forgot about it. Nice little surprise on a Monday before boarding Freedom on Friday! 20230612_105004.thumb.jpg.1a56bca4517414568e03ca1cbbbafddf.jpg

• Like 6

Still waiting for my Anthem block from Dec. 5, 2021.  Checked with Anthem LA on my last cruise (May 2023) ... status said "will me mailed in 3 to 5 weeks".

My brother was also missing an Anthem block (from Dec. 31, 2021) and he recently received 2 blocks in the mail at his address.  I suspect they sent my block to his house.

Edited by Another_Critic
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, colesc15 said:

It finally came! I thought for sure there was no way it was going to show up. On board, we were told it was out of stock but fill out the form and they'll mail it. After almost 5 months, it showed up today! Completely forgot about it. Nice little surprise on a Monday before boarding Freedom on Friday! 20230612_105004.thumb.jpg.1a56bca4517414568e03ca1cbbbafddf.jpg

We just received our Navigator block last month too!

We soon will have another Anthem block (280 pts).

It will be our second Anthem block. First one was classic from 2021 and this one will be the new one.

Edited by Tatka

3 minutes ago, Tatka said:

We soon will have another Anthem block (280 pts).

It will be our second block. First one was classic from 2021 and this one will be the new one.

What happened to the 210 point block? 280 should be your 3rd (140, 210, 280).

Also, FWIW, my in-laws received their 1st onboard Wonder last week and it was the old style. I expected the new style.

Edited by OCSC Mike

2 minutes ago, OCSC Mike said:

What happened to the 210 point block? 280 should be your 3rd (140, 210, 280).

Also, FWIW, my in-laws received their 1st onboard Wonder last week and it was the old style. I expected the new style.

Second Anthem Block. 🙂

Second overall block is from Oasis.

I read reviews from upset people who do not like a new style,but for us it is a good thing. At least we won't have 2 identical Anthem's ones.

Edited by Tatka
  • Like 1