Online Health Forms before sailing

TroubleT

I would say, if they're loaded in your booking and show as not completed, do them. And if not there, no need to go asking for them.

Seems as with many things lately, experiences differ ,- some people still have them, some don't.

4 minutes ago, Haljo1935 said:

I would say, if they're loaded in your booking and show as not completed, do them. And if not there, no need to go asking for them.

Seems as with many things lately, experiences differ ,- some people still have them, some don't.

I haven’t heard anyone say lately that they’ve had to fill it out.  Which destinations did you hear needed to?  I could maybe see if for grand cruises.  There is no health form required at this time.

@Florida_gal_50 I didn't mean to infer any destinations had to have them.

I was saying, if they are on your booking, fill them out. If they aren't on your booking, don't worry about them.

There are so many inconsistencies lately, that I tend to take the path of least resistance. I don't have the patience for investigating the differences (frustrated we see them cuz it shouldn't happen) so when it comes to most things cruise booking related, I just do what's in front of me.

But I won't drink the kool-aid, so please nobody give me a glass, lol.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Haljo1935 said:

@Florida_gal_50 I didn't mean to infer any destinations had to have them.

I was saying, if they are on your booking, fill them out. If they aren't on your booking, don't worry about them.

There are so many inconsistencies lately, that I tend to take the path of least resistance. I don't have the patience for investigating the differences (frustrated we see them cuz it shouldn't happen) so when it comes to most things cruise booking related, I just do what's in front of me.

But I won't drink the kool-aid, so please nobody give me a glass, lol.

Yes I understand what you saying but I think it’s better to give an answer than a non answer.  I think it’s pretty clear if it’s not there you don’t fill it out.  Probably some people like an answer like that I prefer something more concrete.  I can see that more if there was a mixed bag lately but I really haven’t heard of anyone having to do that in the last month or two including myself. 

• Like 1