Weather question for those who cruised last fall London-Barcelona

PinkMEB

We are booked on Splendor late September/early October 2023 Southampton to Barcelona. If you were on this cruise last year, what kind of weather did you have? Did you need more than a light jacket? Was it warm enough to sit by the pool or eat outside at the pool grill? I know I can check weather history for each port, but hearing from you would be helpful. Thanks. 

We did a similar cruise in September 2021. I took clothes to layer and then warmer weather clothes as we went south along the coast. As I remember, we lucked out with no rain, although I had a rain jacket with me and a lightweight jacket. We experienced no weather like the warm Septembers we have in SC😊. I believe the Pool Grill dinner option is no longer available on Regent ships. Yes, it was warm enough to eat at the pool Grill during the day. Wonderful itinerary, enjoy!

We have done a similar trip in the past and found the weather to be quite benign. I know nothing of South Carolina weather but here on Guernsey late September and early October are a fantastic time of year. It’s never too hot and frequently warm well into late evening.
Having recently disembarked Splendor I can confirm that the pool grill has radiant heaters which seem to be always on. 
Enjoy your trip.