How to book transfer to airport upon disembarkation?

TER777

3 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

Kind of sad.  As of this minute, we still have not received any kind of communication from either EJ or our cruise agency.  No reason for us to be assertive on this issue, and we are curious as to when EJ will notify us of any change, and our real options.  Given the way this company operates, we wonder if we will be told more than 1 day in advance.

Also keep in mind that the vast majority of those who will cruise on EJ are likely not active here on CC (or even on Facebook).  We assume most, like us, have not received any kind of official notification.  Heck of a way to run a cruise line.

Hank

Wow thats true

Just now, Waltershipman said:

Wow thats true

I just looked at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal schedule and there are 3 ships scheduled for Oct 12.  Besides the EJ1 they will also have the Seabourn Quest (about 450 passengers) and the Balmoral (about 1300).   Not too bad when you consider the capacity of many ships these days.

Hank

6 minutes ago, Hlitner said:

I just looked at the Manhattan Cruise Terminal schedule and there are 3 ships scheduled for Oct 12.  Besides the EJ1 they will also have the Seabourn Quest (about 450 passengers) and the Balmoral (about 1300).   Not too bad when you consider the capacity of many ships these days.

Hank

Thanks so much very helpful 

All my best to you