Son needs specific yogurt/drinks for medical reason Customer Service HORRIBLE CARNIVAL

SweetCinNY

On 6/18/2023 at 3:23 PM, thundercrack said:

I was just on the Miracle, an older ship.  If you leave the door to the cabinet the fridge is in slightly ajar to let air circulate, they do get very cold.  I usually wedge a napkin at the top to keep it about an inch open, I actually learned that trick on this site.

We started doing this on our last two cruises and it worked great. We were surprised howcold it kept our water bottles. 

On 6/18/2023 at 6:24 PM, Illbcruzn4life said:

worked for us too but every day when the cabin steward did the room he closed it completely. 

We got lucky and our steward left ours alone. 

4 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

Oddly, we had two very different experiences on the same ship. We changed rooms while doing a back to back. The first fridge was great. Didn’t even need the door open. The second one no matter what we tried, sodas left in the fridge were no cooler than those on the counter. 

Exact thing for us have been in different cabins, same floor level and 3/5 fridge was a glorified box, no coolness. Even ones that did work, were risky to store dairy in. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, momof3cruisers said:

Oddly, we had two very different experiences on the same ship. We changed rooms while doing a back to back. The first fridge was great. Didn’t even need the door open. The second one no matter what we tried, sodas left in the fridge were no cooler than those on the counter. 

I have see some people say taht it is like a real fridge, when the reality is it is a cooler.  I would be surprised if a lot of these are original and some replaced, jsut like in a home..  Lots of variables…..  I also remember whenthey used to stock them, but that is another topic, for another day.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Buffettfan 225 said:

Exact thing for us have been in different cabins, same floor level and 3/5 fridge was a glorified box, no coolness. Even ones that did work, were risky to store dairy in. 

Glorified box, love it.  Made me laugh out loud.

6 hours ago, Joebucks said:

While I'm sure I will strike a nerve with some, the "medical need" definition certainly continues to be stretched. Not necessarily saying that here, just in general. 

Kind of like service animals?

Edited by jimbo5544
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

27 minutes ago, jimbo5544 said:

Kind of like service animals?

And pot smokers. Next there will be pot smokers whose service animal has to chew pot gummies for its medical conditions. 

Gummy Dog Treat Recipe

Edited by sanmarcosman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6