Britannia 24th June 2023

3StepDam44

Hi,

We are sailing on Friday and I have been unable to find the Roll Call for the Cruise on 24th which is unusual?

Just wondered if anyone knows how many Formal / Gala Nights the Britannia now has for 7 night Sailing.  My Husband has "done his Back in" so

really, really trying to minimise our packing.🤪  Reading some of the comments about Norway, we may have to pack some warmer things too.

Also, just wondered is it vital to download the App to book everything that way? I managed to book 3 Shows in the Theatre on the P&O Website which seemed handy. Pre-Covid we never had to book the Theatre, but I know everything has changed. On our recent Sailings with other Cruise Lines we also used the App to watch the Video for our Muster Drill. 

Thanks for any replies / info.

Days are getting close so getting excited now.

Happy Sailing.

1 hour ago, 3StepDam44 said:

Hi,

We are sailing on Friday and I have been unable to find the Roll Call for the Cruise on 24th which is unusual?

Just wondered if anyone knows how many Formal / Gala Nights the Britannia now has for 7 night Sailing.  My Husband has "done his Back in" so

really, really trying to minimise our packing.🤪  Reading some of the comments about Norway, we may have to pack some warmer things too.

Also, just wondered is it vital to download the App to book everything that way? I managed to book 3 Shows in the Theatre on the P&O Website which seemed handy. Pre-Covid we never had to book the Theatre, but I know everything has changed. On our recent Sailings with other Cruise Lines we also used the App to watch the Video for our Muster Drill. 

Happy Sailing.

Hi, 

We get on Britannia as you get off. 

Our cruise personaliser says 2 formal nights on our 7 night cruise. 

We haven't been able to book the theatre yet? 

Definitely layers needed for Norway. We have basked in sunshine and been soaked through on the same cruise... 

I believe you have to visit your muster station as you board but it seems that it is a very simple process now. 

As for the app, it does seem to be part of life now. 

Have a great time, 

Andy 

1 hour ago, 3StepDam44 said:

Hi,

Happy Sailing.

Yes unusual but only 2 posts for this year. BTW Britannia sails on Friday the 23rd.

Two formal nights, the first should be on Saturday the first sea day and the second when we sail from Haugosund.

You can't download the 'App' because it is not an app but  a number of pages on the ships network. It should be available if you are in range of the ships WiFi signal, usually when you are in the terminal.

The weather looks fine for when we sail

IIRC the muster drill video is on the cabin TV.

Edited by davecttr

Hi,  Yes it is 23rd!! We were originally going to book Iona which is 24th.  Mustn't get dates wrong.🤣

Thank you for info.  It's nice to see a Formal Night after Haugelsund because that's our Anniversary and the reason for this Cruise.

I will pack for all weathers just in case.

Thank you.

Happy Cruising.

• Like 2

I'll be on board this trip with my mum and my toddler. I'm going to have fun packing three million outfits for the toddler in case of any eventuality!

I've created a link on my phone homescreen to the My Holiday webapp. You can find it here -  https://myholiday.pocruises.com/. It will start working when you connect to the ships WiFi. 

• Thanks 1

On 6/19/2023 at 10:47 AM, AndyMichelle said:

Hi, 

We get on Britannia as you get off. 

Our cruise personaliser says 2 formal nights on our 7 night cruise. 

We haven't been able to book the theatre yet? 

Definitely layers needed for Norway. We have basked in sunshine and been soaked through on the same cruise... 

I believe you have to visit your muster station as you board but it seems that it is a very simple process now. 

As for the app, it does seem to be part of life now. 

Have a great time, 

Andy 

Hi Andy the theatre bookings have been available since last Thursday and the Limlight from Friday. I am assured by my better half who actually goes to the shows that the middle one 8.30 is usually fuller than the late on,10.30. It appears that that is all that caan be booked precruise. Unlike on the big ones when other restaurants can be booked. Are you packed yet? Our cases go on their holidays tomorrow with the BHC.

6 minutes ago, daiB said:

Hi Andy the theatre bookings have been available since last Thursday and the Limlight from Friday. I am assured by my better half who actually goes to the shows that the middle one 8.30 is usually fuller than the late on,10.30. It appears that that is all that caan be booked precruise. Unlike on the big ones when other restaurants can be booked. Are you packed yet? Our cases go on their holidays tomorrow with the BHC.

Thanks Dai, I found them. 

Not a great deal that tickled our fancy but booked a couple of the shows. 

We have fixed dining at 8.30, so the late show suits us. 

Just hoping we can get Epicurean booked once on board. 

Not packed yet, but I expect it will be done by the weekend. 

See you in the Crow's Nest... 

Andy