sea day brunch

fozzy1975

After many many cruises we have finally decided to try the sea day brunch. Is it like the dining room where you can order multiple? our family of 4 will order 4 entrees but can we also order a skillet cake and french toast for the table? those look amazing? I will be but ordering that voyager burger for myself!. sounds amazing

Still, they're chipping away at even it...

I think the hours have been trimmed back a tad, and I know that they dropped Gravlax from the menu (pretty much the only thing that interested me).

I miss the "old" breakfast in the morning (even w/limited choices) and an actual lunch at, lunch. I realize that times change!

Tom

11 minutes ago, Tom-n-Cheryl said:

Still, they're chipping away at even it...

I think the hours have been trimmed back a tad, and I know that they dropped Gravlax from the menu (pretty much the only thing that interested me).

I miss the "old" breakfast in the morning (even w/limited choices) and an actual lunch at, lunch. I realize that times change!

Tom

Definitely. It closes at noon now.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Pellaz said:

Even with the cutbacks that have some folks here clutching their pearls in dismay, Sea Day Brunch is still one of THE best meal offerings on Carnival.   IMO, of course.  

Agreed!!

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Paula B said:

We have never cruised Carnival what are the hours for sea day brunch!

It may vary by ship, but Carnival Radiance has been 8:30-noon. Make sure you have the Carnival app on your cell as way to request a dining table. 
p.s. the “free” orange juice in our opinion is much better at sea day brunch. They used to also do a Chocolate extravaganza at noon on lido, but was not advertised last cruise. Did notice chocolate was the theme for desserts just scaled back. Save room from brunch and go early to lido just for dessert as run out as they are much better than lido normal desserts. 

• Thanks 1