Help! Getting to Rum Point and Stingrays?

mcello77

Ok, so like many others here I really want to experience Rum Point Beach. Problem is I have never been to Grand Cayman so I also want to do Stingray City. I only found one company (Nativeway) that combines these two things. Unfortunately, they are booked solid on April 5th when we are there. The other problem is the timing. The NCL Jewel does not arrive until 11am and we are there until 7pm. Most tours seem to be in the morning. Does anyone have any suggestions or personal experience? On a side note, we are a group of 12 and we do already have a reservation to do a cruise excursion to stingray city plus a reef snorkel and lunch on seven mile beach. I would just much rather go to rum point based on pictures and what I have read on here!!! :D

Rum Point is really very nice; however, if you do not make it there on your first trip, I don’t think it is one you should have major regrets over. Have been to GC many times both on cruises and land vacations (we own a timeshare there) and would rank Stingray City as number 1. Actually, we usually just go to 7 Mile beach when we are on a cruise as the water and the sand are just as beautiful there with a lot more to do than Rum Point.

Archived