CruiseFirst Certificates

Smitheroo

Where are these stored?  I read they are in the Latitude Rewards section.  I have purchased two certificates and I cant find them anymore.  I have seen them in the past. I also was on one cruise in February but no reccord I can find. TIA

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Smitheroo said:

Where are these stored?  I read they are in the Latitude Rewards section.  I have purchased two certificates and I cant find them anymore.  I have seen them in the past. I also was on one cruise in February but no reccord I can find. TIA

https://www.ncl.com/cruisefirst-program

This information is under "Cruise Deals."  I scrolled to the bottom of the page to find CRUISEFIRST.

Online, not App...not familiar w the App.

8 minutes ago, Smitheroo said:

when you login (at least from a computer) go to "my account" and it should be under "my coupons and credits":

image.png.e52dbcb4fda6fca23ac6458e2520f274.png

Just now, Smitheroo said:

I dont see "My Coupons and Credits".  I do see that "Plan a Cruise" box but nothing under it.

well, CruiseFirst is too new for them to have expired already, so that shouldn't be the problem.  And since you can't see your past cruise, I'd say there is something wrong with your account.  Do you see your current points?  If you go to the profile section, is it your name, birth date, address and phone number?

1 hour ago, dbrown84 said:

well, CruiseFirst is too new for them to have expired already, so that shouldn't be the problem.  And since you can't see your past cruise, I'd say there is something wrong with your account.  Do you see your current points?  If you go to the profile section, is it your name, birth date, address and phone number?

Yes, everything is correct in my profile.  I know I saw the CruiseFirst certificates not too long after I bought them.  I am going to call NCL tomorrow. 

• Like 1

UPDATE:  I called NCL.   They had a different latitude rewards # for me. The woman said that everytime you start to register for a cruise (I do this to get price information)  and you dont put in your number it will give you a new number.  I find that hard to believe but that is what she said. Then I had log in problems after she merged them. She transferred me to another person who helped me with that. I am all set, everything is where it should be. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, omahabob said:

That would make sense if you weren't logged in when you booked. But if you were logged in, it should have given you the same number.

Its possible there were times when I didnt log in but I still think its ridiculous.  In the future, I will always log in.

1 hour ago, Smitheroo said:

Its possible there were times when I didnt log in but I still think its ridiculous.  In the future, I will always log in.

I check on prices all the time without logging in - but I stop at the summary page so no calls from random PCCs, reminders to finish my booking or duplicate Latitudes numbers.  They don't have my information so don't contact me.  The only thing I've ever noticed missing is any information regarding latitudes benefits.

1 minute ago, julig22 said:

I check on prices all the time without logging in - but I stop at the summary page so no calls from random PCCs, reminders to finish my booking or duplicate Latitudes numbers.  They don't have my information so don't contact me.  The only thing I've ever noticed missing is any information regarding latitudes benefits.

Yeah, I've had plenty of voice mails from PCC's lol.  Also reminders to finish my booking.  i'm going to be more careful in the future. I dont mind the voice mails or the emails which I just delete but I dont want my rewards etc messed up.