Loyalty Cabin Share Question

swanseaboy

Ahoy there! I am currently Caribbean tier on P&O and about the book a cruise and share a cabin with my buddy who is Pacific tier. Will he get the same benefits as me if we share a cabin? I know his onboard discount will still be 5% but will he be allowed to accompany me to the welcome onboard lunch, drinks parties and loyalty lunch? Many Thanks!

3 minutes ago, swanseaboy said:

will he be allowed to accompany me to the welcome onboard lunch, drinks parties and loyalty lunch?

Theoretically no but in practice maybe.

You will get responses saying that others cannot go to these benefits and there will be others who say that there has been no problem with going.

Personally I do not believe that he should be allowed to attend as he has not earned those benefits and it is devaluing the benefits for those who have earned them.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, swanseaboy said:

Many Thanks! I'll see what happens on Arcadia 🙂

The answer is yes If there are two people in a cabin with different loyalty levels then they can both go to any party/lunch the one on a higher tier gets an invite to. Two sister we know are Caribbean and Baltic so they go to 2 lunches each. 🙂

David63 has this one wrong. As long as you are in the same cabin you get the benefits of the higher one.

Dai

• Like 2

Twice we've sailed with another person in the cabin who was in a different loyalty tier to us.  

Both times they got the same loyalty perks as us ie priority boarding, embarkation lunch and Peninsula Party, apart from the discount on on-board spending.

• Like 1