Move Up Question

benkon

Sorry if my question has already been answered somewhere....I searched for awhile before posting this.

I submitted a bid for Move Up from a Prime Aqua stateroom to an Aqua Sky Suite on the 9/9 sailing of Infinity.  Since Aqua already has included classic drinks, regular WiFi, and prepaid gratuities, will I also be "moved up" to premium drinks, premium WiFi and prepaid gratutites at the suite level, or will I have to pay extra for those?

Also, as I understand it, the Sky Suite includes all access to the Retreat facilities.  Am I correct?

Thanks for your patience and help!

• Like 1

I know you get access to the Retreat facilities and room amenities, such as a butler. However, my understanding is the wife/drink package/prepaid gratuities/OBC are considered perks, not room amenities, so you would not receive those. You would keep the perks that you already have with your Aqua stateroom reservation. You could pay extra to move up though.

With a Move Up bid you keep the perks you had before the bid.  So you will not be upgraded to the Premium Beverage package or Premium wi-fi. Yu will be charged the difference between the Aqua class gratuities and the Suite gratuities - $3 pp pd.  Yes you will have access to the Retreat and Luminae.

1 minute ago, soniam said:

I know you get access to the Retreat facilities and room amenities, such as a butler. However, my understanding is the wife/drink package/prepaid gratuities/OBC are considered perks, not room amenities, so you would not receive those. You would keep the perks that you already have with your Aqua stateroom reservation. You could pay extra to move up though.

That was my guess.  Thanks for clarifying!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, benkon said:

Sorry if my question has already been answered somewhere....I searched for awhile before posting this.

I submitted a bid for Move Up from a Prime Aqua stateroom to an Aqua Sky Suite on the 9/9 sailing of Infinity.  Since Aqua already has included classic drinks, regular WiFi, and prepaid gratuities, will I also be "moved up" to premium drinks, premium WiFi and prepaid gratutites at the suite level, or will I have to pay extra for those?

Also, as I understand it, the Sky Suite includes all access to the Retreat facilities.  Am I correct?

Thanks for your patience and help!

You will only retain your current benefits - wifi, classic drinks, and any OBC you have. You will be charged for the difference in gratuities.

• Like 1