Silver Moon - Coke or Pepsi?

gordandmichele

SS usually only stocks Coke products.  I prefer Pepsi, so I contact Special Services through my TA and request specific Pepsi products along with estimated quantities.  They have never turned me down, although some of the Pepsi products are sourced locally in various ports.

3 hours ago, DCCruiser57 said:

SS usually only stocks Coke products.  I prefer Pepsi, so I contact Special Services through my TA and request specific Pepsi products along with estimated quantities.  They have never turned me down, although some of the Pepsi products are sourced locally in various ports.

Great tip and suggestion.  I like Pepsi products better, especially in the am for my Diet Mountain Dew.  It's the "Nectar of the Gods", IMO.   For our upcoming, Feb. 2024 Silver Moon Mumbai to Singapore sailing, I will reach out to Special Services.  

THANKS!  Enjoy!  Terry in Ohio

1 hour ago, Randyk47 said:

Yeah but Pepsi and rum just does not work.  😱😀

You are correct.  However, Special Services will provide mostly any liquor or beer you desire as long as it isn't outrageously expensive.  And if the request is above their budget, they will tell you how much it would cost to get it.

11 hours ago, DCCruiser57 said:

They have never turned me down, although some of the Pepsi products are sourced locally in various ports.

Locally sourced is almost always an improvement over USA soft drink product.   Sugar versus high fructose corn syrup.   Sometimes it is even cane sugar.