Single dad here sailing with my 2 sons, and just saw a great sale on Celebrity Equinox, but very limited choices left. I have

CruiseMsclDad

27 minutes ago, kwokpot said:

I don't think I have ever seen any kid under 10 use any cruiseship gym. So it's going to be a hard no for your younger son. When I do see young kids that age with their parents touring the facilities they are usually playing around on the equipment in an unsafe manner and I'm gritting my teeth just waiting for someone to get hurt. (BTW No implication your son does this)

On the S-Class ships gym hours are 6-10. The spa/gym locker room will have a complementary sauna. 

Thank you! He has been in gymnastics since 3, wrestling now and really into lifting, he is massive for his age (proud dad here bragging) but I got an tip from another cruiser about bringing a note form his wrestling coach, and I am also thinking maybe when they see him they will see how dedicated and takes the gym very seriously. Hey all a dad can do is ask, rules are rules I respect that,

Thank you, Mitch

Fell free ro say hi, CruiseMsclDad@proton.me

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, CruiseMsclDad said:

Thank you so much for the info! My kids have been off the hard liqueur for a couple of years now 🙂 No seriously I never drink at all when I am on vacation with them, with MY sons I have to have all senses super sharp! So it would be just soft drinks and juices.

Generally I will be using the wifi to make calls, pay bills and some work emails, no streamimg stuff. Would basic wifi be ok for these tasks?

Thank you,
Mitch

I don't have any experience with the basic wi-fi package.  However you should be able to do bills and work emails with it.  FaceTime calling will not likely work, but I am guessing that voice calls over wi-fi can be done with the basic wi-fi package.  You can purchase an upgrade to the premium wi-fi package when you are on board if it turns out you need it.

There is a 50% flash sale going on right now for drink packages on selected sailings this year.

image.thumb.png.af8bec211966f780426f60235e30c763.png

Premium Wifi is $19.99/day.

This could factor into your decision on Always Included or not.  Unfortunately the Zero Proof package is not reduced.   If you aren't going to drink alcohol then the Zero Proof might be a better choice than Classic as with Zero Proof you get the premium non-alcohol things like Vitamin water, Premium bottled water like San Pelegrino.

image.png.0d221a7748a7c3e283df36abe207e316.png

5 minutes ago, mahdnc said:

but I am guessing that voice calls over wi-fi can be done with the basic wi-fi package

While you might get lucky with WhatsApp you will probably not have success with WiFi calling with your Cellular provider.   With Premium that works well.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, wrk2cruise said:

While you might get lucky with WhatsApp you will probably not have success with WiFi calling with your Cellular provider.   With Premium that works well.

Thank you! Yes I think premium is the way to go.

Mitch