Marella excursions sold out.

For many different not great reasons last week I have had to move my P+O cruise which was tomorrow to next year at the same time.  We are now in a position to book a cruise again this year and I have plumped for Explorer 2 on the 13th of July.   A number of reasons for booking this cruise in that it will be going to a couple of places we have not been before as well as some we have.  This the adult only was the biggest selling point though!

We were in Trieste in April on another cruise and while we very much enjoyed a nice Easter Sunday relaxing at a restaurant we decided we would like to do the trip to Venice this time.  Of course after booking and getting access to the excursions its sold out.

Do they ever make more available or would there be a chance of availibility which we are on board?

Also check if there is a waiting list and if so put yourself on it -  that way they know if there is enough demand to try and organise extra coach(es) - and if there is a cancellation they know that you want it.

I may be wrong, but I thought that they don't sell 100% of an excursion online, in order to allow some to be booked on board. Perhaps contact Marella or ask in store.

They may also lay on extra buses if demand is higher than expected.