Celebrity Beverage Menu with Prices

Janet2k

39 minutes ago, blue_water said:

The drink package does not cover drinks in the main dining rooms, I assume, and you purchase drinks or wine while dining?

The drink package does cover drinks in the dining rooms, up to the package limit.  Including speciality coffees.

6 hours ago, blue_water said:

The drink package does not cover drinks in the main dining rooms, I assume, and you purchase drinks or wine while dining?

Your thinking elite happy hour that it does not cover in mdr.   The drink package works anywhere thru out the ship.  He elite happy hour where u can get drinks has limitations.  

Posted (edited)

I don't mind paying $10-15+ for standard drinks, but I drink less alcohol these days and just checked recently to see if they had NA beers as an option. They're charging $11 (plu 20% gratuity) - so $13+ for a plain old non-alcoholic beer like O'Douls or Heniken 0.0. That seems WAY overpriced even for a cruiseline - and I live in a high cost of living area.

Even the places here that charge 18-20 for drinks and house wine are reasonable on their NA beers. Never saw one over 7 or 8 tops. They sell for about a buck a bottle in stores.

Edited by Flafun888

4 hours ago, bikerunner said:

Your thinking elite happy hour that it does not cover in mdr.   The drink package works anywhere thru out the ship.  He elite happy hour where u can get drinks has limitations.  

Ok thanks… I am surprised to learn that!

We’ve not used a drink package before, and I guess I thought with so many choosing the packages it would be a server’s nightmare during dinner…

May I ask what “Elite Happy Hour” is? Just starting our research for a cruise one year from now, and have not come across that yet…

10 hours ago, NoWhiners said:

It's never been that way for us. I suggest you get a drink on your way into the MDR, just in case it's busy so you can wait for your first drink. Our experience is that once your servers know your preferences, it is very easy and goes faster.

Happy cruising.

Thanks, great idea!

41 minutes ago, blue_water said:

Ok thanks… I am surprised to learn that!

We’ve not used a drink package before, and I guess I thought with so many choosing the packages it would be a server’s nightmare during dinner…

May I ask what “Elite Happy Hour” is? Just starting our research for a cruise one year from now, and have not come across that yet…

Best to search on this site as many threads on it.  But in general it’s for elite and above are able to choose from a very limited menu between 5-7 for drinks, some bars not allowed, Ie mdr, world class bar, and at times martini but many have been able to get hh drinks there, If you have a drink package it does not affect you as you have a wider option for drinks and can get them anywhere at any time. The one time I did not have it, 4 day cruise,  used it to get waters for the next day.  The elite happy hour is every day except embarkation day. 

• Like 1

Drinks in the main dining room are covered in whatever package you have. We usually walk in with one and then get another one while dining. Of you have a drink package it’s covered everywhere on the ship. The menu has changed—some for the better and some not, but food is great. They used to just have a vegetarian menu but now they also have a vegan menu which was very nice for me. 

When you cruise enough to earn 300 points you attain elite status.  That is one of the benefits under Elite status which is why you should sign up for the captains club on your first cruise so you can start earning points. It has taken us about 11 cruises, all either balcony or concierge and 7-14 days in length. To get do many points per day based on what room your are in. The higher class of room, the more points you earn. This cruise in December will be our first time cruising as Elite. Not as many perks as there used to be but still a few. That’s why we’ve always stayed with Celebrity. 

I think Tito's is now on the premium package.  Also, the drink packages are honored in all the restaurants and the main dining room, although many of the wines are over the classic limit.