Special requests Princess Grill vegan

Liberal_Baggie

Will we be able to request things we like to make at home like vegan lasagna and vegan toad in the hole? The vegan menus look a bit weak to me. Do I need to bring a cook book from home to give to them? Do we need to request special items are on board? No fish No Animals eaten here thank you?

We just got off PG on QM2 and they were open to off-menu requests. It may not be as robust as QG but it was still there. 
We had a wonderful vegetarian Indian Curry for dinner for our last night. Very authentic dish. You can also ask for custom made salads too. 
Never hurts to ask the head waiter. 

Fromour experience in PG earlier this year there were plenty of vegan offerings available - it was the eat and fish eaters like ourselves who found the reduction in main courses in favor of vegan/vegetarian options problematic!

• Like 1

I traveled on QM2 with a friend who is vegan last fall. We were in Britannia restaurant and every night, the assistant Maitre d' came around with a menu for her to select from for the next night, as they do for other special diets. She found the variety and quality to be very good. I'm sure PG will do at least as well.