Mediterranean Cruise Enchanted 5/27/-6/10/23 Live chat w / Princess Representative

Long story short; I was stricken w/ severe pneumonia on my cruise. Day 6 the Captain announced over speakers “wearing a mask” is highly advised. I spent over 30 hours in the Medical Center (the doctors and nurses we exceptional in my recovery) plus the costs.

I’ve reached out to Princess 4 times trying to get a copy of my folio showing I paid for medical costs ( as I am trying to get reimbursed). I did get one but only through 6/3 embarkation was 6/10/23. After “live chat “ yesterday I should get a complete folio 5/27/23-6/10/23.

Today I again “live texted” w/ representative inquiring of any future credits I may be entitled to for being under Dr care and not being allowed to take scheduled tours. Attached is her response.IMG_0013.thumb.png.9aec384bc1d9f64769ce3e11de7c3416.png

Beware to new cruisers to Princess Cruise Line as it will be inevitable you will get sick on a cruise!

14 minutes ago, Hoosiercruisemate said:

Long story short; I was stricken w/ severe pneumonia on my cruise. Day 6 the Captain announced over speakers “wearing a mask” is highly advised. I spent over 30 hours in the Medical Center (the doctors and nurses we exceptional in my recovery) plus the costs.

I’ve reached out to Princess 4 times trying to get a copy of my folio showing I paid for medical costs ( as I am trying to get reimbursed). I did get one but only through 6/3 embarkation was 6/10/23. After “live chat “ yesterday I should get a complete folio 5/27/23-6/10/23.

Today I again “live texted” w/ representative inquiring of any future credits I may be entitled to for being under Dr care and not being allowed to take scheduled tours. Attached is her response.IMG_0013.thumb.png.9aec384bc1d9f64769ce3e11de7c3416.png

Beware to new cruisers to Princess Cruise Line as it will be inevitable you will get sick on a cruise!

That’s a good one!  
Did you get your medical records from the ship?