Post cruise hotel: Does Princess offer transportation to airport after hotel stay

MudderBear

I spoke to Princess customer service today (Saturday).  They said that their "hotel" people are off on the weekends and to call back on Monday.  In the meantime, if someone here knows the answer, I'd appreciate it.  If I disembark in Rome (next May) and Book one of Princess Hotels (Savoy, Radison Blu or Regency) they said that I would get a "free" transfer from cruise port to hotel.  She wasn't sure about if the transfer from the hotel the next morning to the airport is also included.  The hotel price through them is outrageous, but if it contains the transfers from the port to the hotel, and then from the hotel to the airport, well then, I can stomache that rate.  Does anyone know?  Thanks!

• Like 1

After my Alaskan cruisetour last month, transfers were included from the hotel to the airport. I was on the conneiseur tour which included many extra perks so not sure if we would have gotten it had we just stayed in a princess hotel.

For embarkation, there was a transfer included from the airport to the ship, but we came in the day before and stayed in a non-princess hotel. We could have used the free transfer if we had gone back to the airport instead of going directly to the ship, but it was just more convenient to take a cab  to the port for boarding.

Edited by roadster08

I have done the opposite. Where a private car has picked me up from the airport to the hotel. Then bus from hotel to ship. I assume they would take you from hotel to airport.

I found this:

Information:  
A Princess Representative will be at the hotel during scheduled hours  
to assist you during your stay. They will advise you about available  
tour options and arrange your transfer to the airport. 

By the way - this should be able to be done with any reservation rep (not just hotel people). It sounds like the new people answering the phones are not trained.

BTW - Princess hotels are expensive but if you spend multiple nights there, the costs go down. It maybe worth it to spend 2-3 nights if you can afford the time.

Edited by Coral
  • Thanks 1