What is the deal or no deal for sale in cruise planner?

Octavias

I just checked my cruise planner and a new listing is for sale.  I can buy one or multiples of deal or no deal.  I’m not sure what this is though?  I understand there is a game show but what exactly is it that I can purchase for 20.00 each?  

It's the replacement for bingo.  An audience member gets called up to play just like on the TV show Deal or No Deal.  Everyone else in the audience has cards of the briefcases and opens the same ones the contestant on stage opens.  Based on how many of the brief cases on your card match the game being played on stage, you can win money.

20 minutes ago, prmssk said:

It's the replacement for bingo.  An audience member gets called up to play just like on the TV show Deal or No Deal.  Everyone else in the audience has cards of the briefcases and opens the same ones the contestant on stage opens.  Based on how many of the brief cases on your card match the game being played on stage, you can win money.

Emphasis on Can.............Also if you match the $ in the Case being Opened You Do Not win that amount in $.

• Like 1