Latest Facebook Ad Doesn't work.

KevintheIrishDJ

9 hours ago, KevintheIrishDJ said:

This is what happens when you click the ad.

$600 Onboard Credit

image.thumb.png.ab5ffb0d516bef78f5a0b58d3df1f15b.png

Sorry, not laughing at you, but at the system. It seems about par for the course at the moment and we have struck the same.

When I did get to the site, the three free nights didn't seem to exist.

I think we need a shaking head in addition to the like, laugh and thanks reactions!

Edited by Baynanno1
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Baynanno1 said:

Sorry, not laughing at you, but at the system. It seems about par for the course at the moment and we have struck the same.

I think we need a shaking head in addition to the like, laugh and thanks reactions!

Yes, I couldn’t see where the 3 free nights were! The price was exactly the same as it was for the original 20%, quarterly savings.

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, Grandma Cruising said:

Yes, I couldn’t see where the 3 free nights were! The price was exactly the same as it was for the original 20%, quarterly savings.

I think the offer is only available in certain geographies.

Change the flag at the bottom of the page and the offer changes...
image.png.1d6115929f565c3eb28868e6d43ef204.png

image.png.902eef56ebfc959b498e908aba925405.png

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, fruitmachine said:

I think the offer is only available in certain geographies.

Change the flag at the bottom of the page and the offer changes...
image.png.1d6115929f565c3eb28868e6d43ef204.png

image.png.902eef56ebfc959b498e908aba925405.png

BOHH! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/5/2023 at 8:10 PM, Baynanno1 said:

We are new to Azamara and we are shocked at the mismanagement.

• Like 1

Yes I got this marketing email about 3 free nights and $600 OBC. It seems if you book in USA you get the three free nights but not if you book in UK. To my mind that is ridiculous but out of curiosity I checked it out. The 11 night Gems of the Med trip starting on  Nov 7 2023 costs from GBP1703 (roughly USD2186) on the UK site and USD1829 on the USA site. So it is cheaper to book on the US site but does not feel like 3 free nights. This is very poor marketing as it encourages people to book in other countries which does not make sense to me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, NicNata said:

Yes I got this marketing email about 3 free nights and $600 OBC. It seems if you book in USA you get the three free nights but not if you book in UK. To my mind that is ridiculous but out of curiosity I checked it out. The 11 night Gems of the Med trip starting on  Nov 7 2023 costs from GBP1703 (roughly USD2186) on the UK site and USD1829 on the USA site. So it is cheaper to book on the US site but does not feel like 3 free nights. This is very poor marketing as it encourages people to book in other countries which does not make sense to me

Azamara have always had different marketing policies in different countries. Sometimes a promotion starts off in one country (usually the USA) then becomes available in other countries later on.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, NicNata said:

It doesn't appear to work in the US either.