Multiple payment notifications

PirateWife

Today I have received two notifications from Azamara reminding me that a payment is due soon on an upcoming reservation. Payment isn't due until September 6th. This is the first time I have I have ever received this kind of notification from Azamara. I booked the cruise through my TA. Is this the "new" Azamara?

44 minutes ago, PirateWife said:

Today I have received two notifications from Azamara reminding me that a payment is due soon on an upcoming reservation. Payment isn't due until September 6th. This is the first time I have I have ever received this kind of notification from Azamara. I booked the cruise through my TA. Is this the "new" Azamara?

We book direct and on the old system we received multiple payment reminders often starting a month before the due date. Now on the new system we have a cruise with final payment due tomorrow and haven’t received any reminders. When we booked through an agent we never received any reminders from Azamara, although being in the U.K. the way agents work is different.

On 7/5/2023 at 2:01 PM, PirateWife said:

I can beat that. I’m getting numerous notifications for payment on a cruise I didn’t book. 😄

• Haha 4