Seabourn Air transfers

Utopia1

When arriving on a flight booked with Seabourn Air the transfer is included to the ship.  If the flight arrives at 7 am and your boarding time is 1pm where do they transfer you to until your assigned boarding time.

• Haha 1

I hope that wasn't your experience! 

I use Luggage Forward for my luggage- and travel with a small carryon bag

This is the first time I am arriving the same day as my cruise-- of course the down side is my flight might be delayed. 

Flight Ease is supposed to make arrangements to board the ship at next port if my flights delayed--

At least the odds of my luggage getting to the ship are good-- even if mine are questionable.

46 minutes ago, Utopia1 said:

I hope that wasn't your experience! 

I use Luggage Forward for my luggage- and travel with a small carryon bag

This is the first time I am arriving the same day as my cruise-- of course the down side is my flight might be delayed. 

Flight Ease is supposed to make arrangements to board the ship at next port if my flights delayed--

At least the odds of my luggage getting to the ship are good-- even if mine are questionable.

We had multiple flight delays on our way to and from  our June SB cruise.  We arrived two days early, but our new protocol may be three days.  Others had flight delays as well.  We also used Luggage Forward and traveled with a carryon bag.  But who wants to miss embarkation because of cutting it too close?  And who wants to depend on Flight Ease to get you to the next port?  None of that would be fun or relaxing.  I do think that flying with a fully packed carryon and using Luggage Forward is our way of traveling now.  

Edited by SLSD

Just now, SLSD said:

We had multiple flight delays on our way to our June SB cruise.  We arrived two days early, but our new protocol may be three days.  Others had flight delays as well.  We also used Luggage Forward and traveled with a carryon bag.  But who wants to miss embarkation because of cutting it too close?  And who wants to depend on Flight Ease to get you to the next port.  None of that would be fun or relaxing.  

My choice was cancel this segment of my cruise due to the wedding of a very dear friend or play Russian roulette and arrive the same day.  Wish me luck!

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Utopia1 said:

My choice was cancel this segment of my cruise due to the wedding of a very dear friend or play Russian roulette and arrive the same day.  Wish me luck!

I do wish you luck! Hopefully the transit gods will be in alignment and you will arrive without any difficulty!