Individual drink prices

3 hours ago, Joe33472 said:

I just looked again, and the difference between the refreshment and deluxe packages on our cruise is only $24 pppd.   So, I think it makes sense for us just to buy the deluxe package.  If our cruise was like yours with a $60 difference between the two packages that would be a tougher decision for us.  

Wow.  That's either a very expensive refreshment package or a very cheap deluxe package.  Doesn't the refreshment "usually" live around $35 and the Deluxe cheapest is around $75?  I mean that's a $40 difference. 

I do agree if the difference between the two is only $24, AND assuming you drink alcohol, yes, the Deluxe is the better buy.

8 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Wow, I have never seen that close of a spread

It's a $33 difference on our Jewel sailing (6 night with 2 sea days) and $49 on our Odyssey (6 night with 2 sea days + 2 private islands).  Refreshment is the same price on both. That factors in the decision too (along with preferred alcohol of choice). So some in our party are opting for it, some are not.