Stockholder's OBC Situation

3 hours ago, Knights on the Beach said:

We have a B2B booked on Vista (6 & 8 days) next year. I emailed the request for shareholder credit last week and received the reply two days later that $250 was applied - $50 on the first leg and $200 on the second leg.

I don't believe that.  Carnival would not break up the two cruise "Legs" that way.  You receive a $250 credit for a 14 day cruise, or you don't.  Simple.

I'd like to see the letter showing that Carnival split up the $250 the way you said.

3 hours ago, Haljo1935 said:

Most recent approval - Approved/applied same day I submitted it (about a week ago) for B2B coming up in Sept on Venezia:

2 booking numbers - 1st leg is 7 day, 2nd leg is 6 day

Rec'd $50 for 1st leg (the longer 7 day)

Rec'd $100 for 2nd leg (the shorter 6 day)

Rec'd $150 total

I'm guessing they did not know or realize it was a B2B... but thought it was 2 separate cruises.

I'm sure they do not have time for a deep dig into the reservations.  I would suppose how the request is presented to them.

13 hours ago, VentureMan_2000 said:

I don't believe that.  Carnival would not break up the two cruise "Legs" that way.  You receive a $250 credit for a 14 day cruise, or you don't.  Simple.

I'd like to see the letter showing that Carnival split up the $250 the way you said.

I did receive $250 credit and it was broken out the way I said. If I post the email (with the booking numbers blacked out), you still won't believe it because there are no dates - just booking numbers, so what does that prove? 

1 hour ago, ManyMore said:

Where can I get the shareholders form to fill out? I have a cruise coming up in a month.

I've never seen a form, I just send an email to guestadmin@carnival.com with the following info:

Please apply our Carnival shareholder benefit for our upcoming cruises – info is below.  Our most recent brokerage statement is attached.

Name: 

VIFP #: 

Booking #: 

Ship:  

Sail date:  

Cabin # :