NCL Epic Laundry Turn-around time

karenna00

The last time we used the laundry service on NCL, I seem to remember it took 2-3 days to get our laundry back. That was a few years ago. Does anyone know what the laundry turn-around times have been for the Epic more recently? Thank you.

This April to May, we did 3 loads (4 bags) of laundry on the Epic, turnaround was a little over 24 to 36 hours - alerted our room attendant ahead - picked up before noon or in the morning, and it was back by the next early evening - the last batch was back by early afternoon on the second day (those freshed folded laundry went straight into packing cubes.)   The expected standard is next day/afternoon when given & picked up before noon - rush service available with a nominal or extra charge. 

2 hours ago, karenna00 said:

The last time we used the laundry service on NCL, I seem to remember it took 2-3 days to get our laundry back. That was a few years ago. Does anyone know what the laundry turn-around times have been for the Epic more recently? Thank you.

Next evening is promised return time for the fill-a-bag. If you pay by the piece, you can get same-day service. 

19 minutes ago, BirdTravels said:

Next evening is promised return time for the fill-a-bag. If you pay by the piece, you can get same-day service. 

Last 2 cruises it took 2 days to get my latitudes laundry done.