Le Voyage restaurant on Beyond, worth it?

frenchmeg

5 minutes ago, cw2go said:

Agree, for me Le Voyage was a one and done.

I also preferred the ambiance in Eden and Fine Cut. 

Patty 

I’m hoping that the Daniel Boulud dinner on NON Edge ships is better than Le Voyage.  But I’m not holding my breath.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Dollysmom123 said:

I'm sailing on Beyond in August and can't see where to make reservations for Le Voyage on the app. Does this mean it is sold out? As a retreat guest, should I be able to make a reservation via the concierge upon boarding or are we screwed and need to stalk the app looking for cancellations?

You can continue to try pre cruise, but I have been told by Celebrity that only 40% capacity  of specialty dining is sold pre cruise and 60% is left for on board booking. I have always been able to book “sold out” specialty dining once onboard through Butler or Retreat host. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
5 minutes ago, jag82177 said:

If you order from the dinner menu (vs. the prix-fixe), can you make as many selections as you wish? Trying to decide which menu to choose to maximize the experience.

I ordered two appetizers and an entree when I dined there.  I can't remember if it was Le Voyage or some other specialty restaurant I recently ate at that told me I was limited to two appetizers when I tried to order a third appetizer.  I was there nine months ago and the way things are changing with Food and Beverage policy recently who knows what the policy will be when you sail.

YES.

I did Eden on Edge & Apex & loved it, tho very different experiences.

I have not done Eden on Beyond yet (will in Dec)...I would probably choose them over Le Voyage with what I know now as I love the inventiveness of the menu.

We did Chef's Table in Le Voyage the day before our Le Voyage meal...I DO recommend Le Voyage meal before Chef's Table...we were spoiled after that!

• 1 month later...