Carnival Venezia October 25, 2024 to November 4, 2024

Carnival Venezia 10 day Eastern Caribbeanย  NY- Amber Cove- Grand Turk- Half Moon Cay- Nassau

ย 

I can't believe I am first! My first time being first LOL.ย  We just booked today. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. The countdown has begun ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/17/2023 at 12:56 PM, pohlerbear said:

Carnival Venezia 10 day Eastern Caribbeanย  NY- Amber Cove- Grand Turk- Half Moon Cay- Nassau

ย 

I can't believe I am first! My first time being first LOL.ย  We just booked today. Looking forward to getting to know everyone. The countdown has begun ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

I believe this Cruise starts on October 25, 2024 to November 4, 2024 .ย  We are booked with New York friendsย  . Looking forward to a good time at Sea.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Host Carolyn changed the title to Carnival Venezia October 25, 2024 to November 4, 2024
On 9/29/2023 at 6:50 PM, fozzy said:

Check your vifp rates. I just got an exclusive rate on this cruise which was unbelievable! Ends tomorrow. So if you booked early saver you may get a reduced rate.ย 

I didn't see this until now.ย  I currently have $500 OBC, which I would lose. But seeing a Terraza balcony for the same price we paid for a terrazzo interior. Not sure what to do...ย 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

first time on this ship and will be our 15th carnival cruise. With that being said, we have never been to New York so looking for some insight of a decent Hotel. We are not that picky but we would like to be able to explore a little of NYC since we have not been before either. Thanks for any imput and can't wait until October!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 2/10/2024 at 10:23 PM, sabersgrl1 said:

first time on this ship and will be our 15th carnival cruise. With that being said, we have never been to New York so looking for some insight of a decent Hotel. We are not that picky but we would like to be able to explore a little of NYC since we have not been before either. Thanks for any imput and can't wait until October!

Hi!ย  I live in NJ so can't help much with the hotel- but I see a lot of people book hotels in NJ. NYC hotels can be very expensive! That said, I've cruise out of NY a few times, and it really is a sight sailing out of the city. The best IMO!ย 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

ย HI

I just booked this cruise. I was on a B2B last year on the same cruise.

Enjoyed the ship so much I couldn't pass up a good price.๐Ÿ˜€

• Like 2

We're sailing with you! We cruised the Venezia in late February and recently booked this one. Got an upgrade offer already and after mulling it over a few days, I accepted!Now that I know the layout of the ship and all my favorite spots, I can move to an aft balcony and be VERY happy!

I have to do a personal count, but after many, many cruises on many different lines, this is the first time I have EVER booked the same ship! Guess I'm a fan?๐Ÿ˜

• Like 2

On 4/13/2024 at 11:36 AM, cruisinmelo said:

We're sailing with you! We cruised the Venezia in late February and recently booked this one. Got an upgrade offer already and after mulling it over a few days, I accepted!Now that I know the layout of the ship and all my favorite spots, I can move to an aft balcony and be VERY happy!

I have to do a personal count, but after many, many cruises on many different lines, this is the first time I have EVER booked the same ship! Guess I'm a fan?๐Ÿ˜

There are so many bad reviews on this ship- glad to see a good one. We all may have questions for you about the layout as we get closer ๐Ÿ™‚ย 

On 4/16/2024 at 8:58 AM, pohlerbear said:

There are so many bad reviews on this ship

Yes why would anyone ever book this ship?ย  It must be terrible.

ย 

OK so if you look at my signature, we just booked this cruise and have Venezia booked for next month and sailed in February and last June.ย  I would say Venezia is one of our go to ships.ย  Take the bad reviews with a grain of salt.ย ๐Ÿ™‚

• Like 1