Ocean Cay only cruise / Option to go to Bahamas from Ocean Cay?

kaz828

• kaz828 changed the title to Ocean Cay only cruise / Option to go to Bahamas from Ocean Cay?

I’ve done the overnight stay at ocean cay and it is a lovely beach day. There are a number of excursions and activities as well as all of the on board activities. Sadly being a private island there is no available way of getting to Bimini. Just relax and enjoy the beauty of ocean cay.

3 minutes ago, Tierun said:

I’ve done the overnight stay at ocean cay and it is a lovely beach day. There are a number of excursions and activities as well as all of the on board activities. Sadly being a private island there is no available way of getting to Bimini. Just relax and enjoy the beauty of ocean cay.

Thank you, so are the excursions and activities on the island? Anywhere I could find them listed?

YouTube ocean cay videos. It was my best resource. Since I don’t currently have a booking stopping there I can’t look it up in the cruise planner. But jet skiing, kayaking, snorkeling, catamaran sailing, the lighthouse climb are a few of the stand outs.

https://www.msccruisesusa.com/cruise/excursions

Above link is more functional.  Scroll down to the filter.  Select Destination (Caribbean & Bahamas) the Ports (Ocean Cay Marine reserve) and hit search..  You can click individual excursions for details.  You have to have a booking to get current pricing.  There is a downloadable PDF but it's a little messed up, I attached below anyway. 

Ocean Cay Excursions.pdf