Diamond Benefits Still available?

CruiseLand

Didn't cruise with MSC for a while. Booked my 3 days cruise From Port Canaveral for this September. I am Diamond Status. Do we still get 1 free taste menu, Champaign +sweet treat, Party and some gift? or do they get rid of all those perks? Who went on recently please help.

Two weeks ago, yes, we got all you mentioned.

Well, not Champagne but something sparkling, macarons, free meal, a gift and a nice party with talkative officers. Priority emarkation and debarkation, too.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, CruiseLand said:

Didn't cruise with MSC for a while. Booked my 3 days cruise From Port Canaveral for this September. I am Diamond Status. Do we still get 1 free taste menu, Champaign +sweet treat, Party and some gift? or do they get rid of all those perks? Who went on recently please help.

Since you indicate that you haven't cruised in a while, have you confirmed that you still have Diamond Status?  It was extended due to the pandemic, but....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, carlmm said:

Well, not Champagne but something sparkling, macarons, free meal, a gift and a nice party with talkative officers. Priority emarkation and debarkation, too.

We sailed Meravegia in Nov. 2022, got everything but gift, do you remember what it was?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, carlmm said:

It was a bag as I have gotten already a couple of times

I wish they would go back to the backpack style, rather than the tote bag/drawstring type.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Morgsmom said:

Since you indicate that you haven't cruised in a while, have you confirmed that you still have Diamond Status?  It was extended due to the pandemic, but....

Yes, I did get the confirmation to extend. However, my status will not expire until September, even without an extension it should still be active since I book the cruise before it expires. Thank you for asking though.

8 hours ago, coscab said:

We sailed Meravegia in Nov. 2022, got everything but gift, do you remember what it was?

It was a bag which I don't really care about. Not sure why I asked about that LOL It was late last night when I posted. 

17 hours ago, carlmm said:

Thank you for the info. 

6 hours ago, CruiseLand said:

Yes, I did get the confirmation to extend. However, my status will not expire until September, even without an extension it should still be active since I book the cruise before it expires. Thank you for asking though.

Glad it isn't an issue for you, but we all need to remember it is the end of the cruise that counts, not the start or the booking date, unless you book a world cruise.

"MSC Voyagers Club Membership is subject to a minimum of one cruise every three
years. If the last cruise disembarkation date is over 3 years (36 months) or no cruise
has been completed in 3 years after the enrolment date, membership to the
MSC Voyagers Club programme will expire.
For example: if the last disembarkation date is 30.01.2015 and no cruises are completed
by 30.01.2018, the membership will expire.
If the registration date is 30.01.2015 and no cruises are completed by 30.01.2018, the
membership will expire."

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Mark_T said:

Glad it isn't an issue for you, but we all need to remember it is the end of the cruise that counts, not the start or the booking date, unless you book a world cruise.

"MSC Voyagers Club Membership is subject to a minimum of one cruise every three
years. If the last cruise disembarkation date is over 3 years (36 months) or no cruise
has been completed in 3 years after the enrolment date, membership to the
MSC Voyagers Club programme will expire.
For example: if the last disembarkation date is 30.01.2015 and no cruises are completed
by 30.01.2018, the membership will expire.
If the registration date is 30.01.2015 and no cruises are completed by 30.01.2018, the
membership will expire."

I did contact them to extend also so it is good to go. Thank you for your concern about my status.