Dimension between tables in The Restaurant

Clay Clayton

5 minutes ago, Murt22 said:

It is easier to pick from a menu - then you don't see what you didn't choose. Harder to choose when it is all out in front of you - and it is nice being served. That being said, if we get stuck in one of those tight middle tables, might have to rethink it.

Hmm.  I analyzed it just the opposite 🙂

In MDR, if you get say an entree and you don't like it, or it is not what you expected for whatever reason, you are stuck.  Yes you can call the waiter and reorder something else, but then you get delayed from everyone else.

In World Cafe, you can take a small portion of something and if the same situation exists, you can immediately get and try something else.  More efficient.  OK, yes, it required getting up and walking a few steps to the counter.  AND you can pick you seat at WC and not be jammed in unless you want to.

• Like 3

One of the best parts of the World Cafe is the outdoor seating. If weather permits, it's so nice to sit in the aft area and enjoy the views while dining.

I agree with the other posters regarding the sampling of various entrees and appetizers at the World Cafe. While I can order multiple appetizers in the restaurant, I would rather put a small amount of each on my plate and go back for more if I want. It worked great for the scallop appetizers and grilled lobster. 🙂

Plus, my husband and I love vegetables and the World Cafe had a great selection every night. You usually don't find that on many cruise lines.

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, cruisingtheresa said:

It worked great for the scallop appetizers and grilled lobster. 🙂

Plus, my husband and I love vegetables and the World Cafe had a great selection every night. You usually don't find that on many cruise lines.

🙂   I had forgotten about those - loved the scallop appetizers!  AND the vegetables!

We would often get a plate of small bites and try different things - fun!  We are also sushi/sashimi lovers too and most of the time, it is outstanding.  And sitting outside is the best if the weather cooperates.  One more WC plus - it has the best views (inside and out).

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Murt22 said:

That being said, if we get stuck in one of those tight middle tables, might have to rethink it.

We always ask to be seated away from people for maximum privacy. Works every time!