Can you buy add on packages through the phone even if you have it booked through a travel agent?

numnums

Hi again, I was wondering if you can book your own add ons through the phone since i want to stack my CC discount with the precruise options.

I would like to know if having a travel agent would prove this a hindrance for me?

Love

6 minutes ago, CruiseCrew123 said:

To get the CC discount you have to ring , plus you can’t stack the discounts 

I wanted to call in case since some people were able to successfully do it like in this thread.

I know the drink package explicitly says it on the planner but the internet package has no fine rules or says anything about combining offers.

Not sure of which add on's you are referring to.  

To my knowledge the only items you can book via the App are the Internet Package, Excursions and Specialty Dining.    These also can not be booked via the app except once on the ship.

I know the internet prices are the advertised price less the CC level discount already applied.

• Like 1

The app for my upcoming sailing doesn’t show an upgrade option for wi-fi or the beverage pkg.  On-line the wi-fi upgrade is only showing for 2 devices and is showing a price of $24 pd which I doubt includes the E plus discount.  If it is the discounted price then the price with no discount is $34 pd.

I would call, I don’t feel comfortable the the Celebrity system is set to apply CC discounts to on line purchases.

• Like 2