Lisbon to Barcelona September 2024 on Vista

LGD MOM

1 hour ago, LGD MOM said:

Who all’s cruising on Vista September 23 - October 3, 2024 from Lisbon to Barcelona

Best to join the Roll Call for your cruise to answer your question:

IMHO, Go log into the Roll Call for your cruise, that is the Home Page so to speak for the Canaries to Catalonia September 2024 cruise. This Board speaks in Oceania generalities and questions, not specific cruises/dates. You would connect with the actual guests on your cruise which is far more valuable and has more valid input. 
Enjoy your cruise next Fall.

Mauibabes

11 minutes ago, LGD MOM said:

I didn’t see a roll call for this cruise.  I find this app very unfriendliness. 

Try here

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/search/?type=forums_topic&search_and_or=or&search_in=titles&nodes=2534&q=Sept September

There is more than one although the listings include the next cruise as well.  You are still over a year away so still not much there.  It has been remarked that some CC Oceania roll calls are not nearly as busy as pre covid.  With simply more requiring everyone's fares to include some money which can only be used towards ships excursions there is bound to be less discussion of privately booked excursions.

Hope this helps and keep checking back as you get closer.  

1 hour ago, LGD MOM said:

Did you click on this link, listed above?  This is the Roll Call for your cruise.  Click on it.

Edited by 1985rz1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, LGD MOM said:

How's that? There are some real helpful people here, not me of course, I'm just here for comic relief. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5