Sagrada Familia..help with booking please asap

bigsky

I'm buying tickets now. It has a time for the Sagrada Familia and then a time for the tour. ???? Do we just enter at that time and then our time is 15 minutes later for the tour. After the tour, can we stay and look longer? Wasn't sure why there was two different times to choose from.

Thanks!

3 hours ago, bigsky said:

I'm buying tickets now. It has a time for the Sagrada Familia and then a time for the tour. ???? Do we just enter at that time and then our time is 15 minutes later for the tour. After the tour, can we stay and look longer? Wasn't sure why there was two different times to choose from.

Thanks!

You can stay as long as you want to after the tour.

You pick your time for the tour and then you pick the time you want to arrive. Either 15 or 30 minutes before the tour starts. It's for your convenience and to make sure you will not be late for the tour which starts on time.

Edited by marazul

8 minutes ago, marazul said:

You can stay as long as you want to after the tour.

You pick your time for the tour and then you pick the time you want to arrive. Either 15 or 30 minutes before the tour starts. It's for your convenience and to make sure you will not be late for the tour which starts on time.

Thank you. My tour begins 15 after we arrive. 

On 7/21/2023 at 2:10 AM, carlmm said:

Ones inside there are people who can direct you where to go and when to be there.

Thank you. Got our tickets, but were lucky to get what we did. The tower was sold out. Next time...

I bought our tickets online through the official sagrada familia website for Aug 17 and seems like plenty available. Yes, we have a15 min entry time before guided tour start time. 

• Like 1