Ventura specialty dining

SarahHben

Morning,

When pre-booking speciality dining is there any way of knowing which menu you’ll be getting on which night? I’d like to book the Epicurean but one of the menus appeals to us more than the other.

2 weeks until we head off to Southampton for our cruise 😁

Edited by SarahHben
  • Like 2

Hi Sarah, I don’t think you can know until you’re on board and check straight away and then possibly try and move your booking to the following week when they change it , maybe someone on the roll call before your sailing might be able to help or someone writes a bit of review before you go ! some roll calls carry on during the cruise I know mine did with plenty of information still going on in the two weeks and that’s where you could ask the question there maybe.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Purdey16 said:

Hi Sarah, I don’t think you can know until you’re on board and check straight away and then possibly try and move your booking to the following week when they change it , maybe someone on the roll call before your sailing might be able to help or someone writes a bit of review before you go ! some roll calls carry on during the cruise I know mine did with plenty of information still going on in the two weeks and that’s where you could ask the question there maybe.

Thank you, I will have a look through some other roll calls. 

5 hours ago, SarahHben said:

Morning,

When pre-booking speciality dining is there any way of knowing which menu you’ll be getting on which night? I’d like to book the Epicurean but one of the menus appeals to us more than the other.

2 weeks until we head off to Southampton for our cruise 😁

I’ve no idea whether or not it will be the same on Ventura, but having disembarked a 14 night Britannia today, all speciality restaurants had Menu A for the first 7 days and Menu B for the second 7 nights. 

• Thanks 1

Even if you did know which menu was "supposed" to be available on any particular week it is possible that it could be changed if there are any supply problems - it certainly happened last year on Britannia.

• Thanks 1