LIVE Cruzinforpeace*** is Cruising for Peace on The Summit July 23

9 minutes ago, IWillGoAnywhere26 said:

Where is everyone?

We didn’t sit out in the blazing hot sun all day like the others.  I attended the talks, walked outside for a short time (it was super hot) and then took a nice nap in the afternoon.  We ordered room service, went for our walk and now we’re going back to change and take a nice relaxing swim in the inside therapy pool.  Two people are in there right now. The rest tired themselves out today in the hot sun so we have all the pools to ourselves now.  Yah!

image.png

Edited by Cruzinforpeace***
  • Like 5

3 hours ago, Cruzinforpeace*** said:

Love taking an afternoon nap with my balcony door open with the sound of the waves of the ocean and the gentle swaying of the curtains lulling me to sleep.  That’s definitely peaceful and relaxing…

IMG_0372.jpeg

Does your cabin A/C turn off when you leave the balcony door open?

2 minutes ago, hcat said:

sometimes it creates a whistling noise into the hallway and nearby cabins.. it seems like a nice thing to do but is not recommended.  

We don’t notice it too much in our cabin.  We are all the way forward (right behind the bridge) so maybe that’s why.

perhaps it is not a factor in your case..but it usually affects other cabins.. we've had to put towels by our door as the whistle comes thru from the hall..not very peaceful

once staff knocked on doors to ask if we had an open balc door..

but if you've had no complaints enjoy!

Edited by hcat
  • Like 1

Love the Peanut butter in the background of your full length dress pic.   Although, my peanut butter of choice is Jif.  

We'll be on  Oceania next month, going to Hamilton and St. George, overnight in both ports.  We've never been to Bermuda so looking forward to it and getting some tips from your vlog.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, calicakes said:

Love the Peanut butter in the background of your full length dress pic.   Although, my peanut butter of choice is Jif.  

We'll be on  Oceania next month, going to Hamilton and St. George, overnight in both ports.  We've never been to Bermuda so looking forward to it and getting some tips from your vlog.  

Haha!  That’s my son’s Peanut Butter.  He’s an extremely picky eater and a total waste of money on a cruise when it comes to food.  Been dragging a cooler and peanut butter onboard since he was 2.  This is his 17th cruise. 

Hopefully our adventures will be helpful to you.  Tomorrow we are planning on taking the ferry to Hamilton and then the bus to the aquarium and zoo and then back to Hamilton.  Lots of beautiful scenery along the way.  Thursday we’re planning on taking the ferry to St George and going to St. Catherine Beach (my happy

place).  Friday we will probably stay closer to the ship and see the sights again in Dockyard. The weather is forecasted to be beautiful for all 3 days🙏

• Like 1