Boarding passes and cruise docs

laurieb

FYI at least for US bookings

Your TA has access to boarding passes and cruise docs as soon as you book a cruise.  I have mine and my cruise isn't until May of next year.  It lists all of my OBC.  Obviously for any bookings out a ways it will change, but for all of you concerned about not having anything, talk to your TA!  I am told they can find this under the consumer documents tab, same place they would print or email a confirmation from.

Edited by laurieb
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

You actually don't need either.  We showed up at the cruise port in Barcelona with no boarding pass or luggage tags...on 7/8.  No problem at all...they just looked us up on printed sheets they had on their clipboards and took care of everything.  Fastest check in we've had for any cruise.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, ghstudio said:

You actually don't need either.  We showed up at the cruise port in Barcelona with no boarding pass or luggage tags...on 7/8.  No problem at all...they just looked us up on printed sheets they had on their clipboards and took care of everything.  Fastest check in we've had for any cruise.

Oh yes, I know they aren't necessary.  Posted because some folks feel the need to have them anyway.  The fact that real OBC numbers show up may put some minds at ease.

Edited by laurieb
  • Like 2

On previous cruises we have had to show boarding documents to enter certain ports…not the case everywhere but required in enough places that we like to have them. Especially now when it appears that the pre-cruise experience with AZ is such a mess.