San Juan Segway

jekadial

We had seen info on a segway tour in San Juan - upon looking for a our Nov 2023 cruise - there is only one company available -  Segway Tours of Puerto Rico. It will only allow you to book for 4 people and we have 5. It is also not showing the 4 oclock tour on their site to book. The boat does not dock until noon and unsure if 1pm time slot would even work if the 5th person was able to book. 

Does any one have experience withi this company? Min age for segway? 

3 hours ago, jekadial said:

We had seen info on a segway tour in San Juan - upon looking for a our Nov 2023 cruise - there is only one company available -  Segway Tours of Puerto Rico. It will only allow you to book for 4 people and we have 5. It is also not showing the 4 oclock tour on their site to book. The boat does not dock until noon and unsure if 1pm time slot would even work if the 5th person was able to book. 

Does any one have experience withi this company? Min age for segway? 

Why don't you ask the company ? There's a form you can use to contact them on their "contact us" web page https://www.segwaytourspr.com/contact-us/ . If that doesn't get a response their phone number is provided on the same page, (787) 598-9455 .

Well my question was does anyone have any experience with this company…. So I really couldn’t ask them that !

I had already called the number before posting! Thanks though! 

1 hour ago, jekadial said:

Well my question was does anyone have any experience with this company…. So I really couldn’t ask them that !

I had already called the number before posting! Thanks though! 

So when you called what did they say about whether they would allow you to book 5 people? Isn't that you real question?...and it's one that can only be answered by the company.

As to whether you could make the 1 pm tour, assuming you're docking in Old San Juan the answer is yes if your ship arrives on time and you're cleared for disembarkation in the typical 30 minutes or less.

When you call, it’s an automated service that says see our website and it also sends you a text at the same time that says click here for our website, then it hangs up. 

Thus my question remains, has anyone used this company? Reviews? 

39 minutes ago, jekadial said:

When you call, it’s an automated service that says see our website and it also sends you a text at the same time that says click here for our website, then it hangs up. 

Thus my question remains, has anyone used this company? Reviews? 

If no one answers you (or even if someone does) are you willing to try sending them the contact form that's on the web page? There's also an email address.

• 3 months later...