Mardi Gras free lobster/free filet mignon?

Sea Sprite

I watched a YouTube that said you can get lobster in El Capitano on the first night free or filet mignon in Pig & Anchor on the first night free. Does anyone know if this information is still current? I’m wondering if it’s outdated. Thank you!

2 hours ago, Sea Sprite said:

I watched a YouTube that said you can get lobster in El Capitano on the first night free or filet mignon in Pig & Anchor on the first night free. Does anyone know if this information is still current? I’m wondering if it’s outdated. Thank you!

The filet for free on the Mardi Gras is outdated and there is no El Capitano on the MG.  On the Mardi Gras as well as the Celebration, lobster tails are an option when they are on the menu in the MDR on one of the cruise elegant nights.  They are also available in Chibang and Cucina del Capitano.the same night.

• Thanks 1

The Pig and Anchor no longer has the daily specials which is how the steak was offered.  They went away when the menu was revamped offering St. Louis cut ribs and Prime Rib as a paid option.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

I really liked the daily special menu we had the first couple of times on MG. Too bad they changed it.  It’s not as great of a dinner option in my opinion.  

By doing away with it, that venue is no longer an option for us on our 4 future bookings on the Celebration in September and January.

2 hours ago, Colorado Beach Bum said:

I really liked the daily special menu we had the first couple of times on MG. Too bad they changed it.  It’s not as great of a dinner option in my opinion.  

I agree.  For us the BBQ is usually sub par.  The nightly specials on the other hand were usually awesome and made it worth the trip.

• Thanks 1